We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. – Jawaharlal Nehru
For something more than just a phone or a tab, gift your loved ones an unforgettable trip this Christmas to experience the beauty and charm of a new city. We have hand-picked 5 experiences that you could buy this festive season.
- 2 days in Amsterdam – From US$242 pp. With a fascinating cruise through the canals of Amsterdam and a visit to the Rijksmuseum displaying works of Vermeer and Rembrandt followed by a pub crawl through Leidseplein Square, gift a fun and vibrant time in this city that never sleeps.
- Barcelona in 3 days – From US$262 pp. Explore this beautiful Gaudi’s city and FCB’s home through Catalan lanes and Modernist architecture.
- 4 day trip to Tokyo – From US$493 pp. For a thrilling, different experience, gift a trip to the Orient and your receiver will be dazzled by the Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret with pandas, dinosaurs, ninjas and robots. The package includes a glimpse into Japanese culture at the Imperial Palace and Edo Tokyo Museum. Cherry blossom season in April is one of the best times to visit this futuristic city.
- Weekend in Dublin – From US$134 pp. You can gift this to yourself too! Spend a sober day at the Dublin Castle and the Christ Church Cathedral’s crypt and in the evening, bring down the roof at a Traditional Irish House Party.
- 2 days in Frankfurt – From US$100 pp. Gift a Sightseeing Cruise on the Main, covering Frankfurt Cathedral, the skyline of Frankfurt’s financial district and Europaturm.
Find other amazing individual experiences on Holidayen and have a great holiday.