Happy New Year! Do you have destinations in your mind for this year? Here, let us help you with some suggestions. These should be on your bucket list, seriously!
1. If you are inclined towards history and architecture, France is definitely a place to be. And even if not, France is a travelers’ paradise.
Pictured above is Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Reims
2. Then, there is the largest religious complex in the world, Angkor, standing calmly since last 800 years, making me respect all those sculptors who patiently carved almost all the surfaces in the complex, even the roof.
3. Now, as the threat of ‘End of the World’ is well past us, experiencing the Mayan civilization is the next on agenda. I am sure there are more important lessons we can learn from them other than doomsday predictions.
Pictured above is Chichen Itza in Mexico
Rounding the list off with two amazing places in India.
4. The magnificent Mysore palace in Karnataka, India
5. …and the Vittala Temple Complex in Hampi
Of course, that’s just scratching the surface. It’s a huge world to explore
Would love to know what’s next on your list.