20 years ago to this day, Jeff Greenwald wrote “One Hundred Nanoseconds of Solitude” from Mexico, which is widely regarded as the first travel blog that was. Several years, numerous travels, myriad memories and terabytes of tales later, we look back on that day and list out the best 5 blogs that are simply unmissable.
1. Digital Nomad – Always on the move, Andrew Evans shares his stories from amazing destinations around the world – from the interiors of Africa to the Tiger’s Nest in Bhutan.
2. Heather Poole – Flight attendant and author of Cruising Attitude: Tales of Crashpads, Crew Drama and Crazy Passengers shares insider information about flying, crews and in-the-air insights. Get the best plane experience with her tips.
3. Inside TravelLab – Doctor-turned-blogger and photographer Abigail King shares marvelous photos of gorgeous destinations that will inspire you to travel more.
4. Wandering Earl – Constantly on the move since 2000, Earl’s the “New Breed of Explorer”, with eclectic local experiences and a life to envy.
5. Perrin Post – Wendy Perrin offers travel tips and recommendations to make your next trip even better.